The purpose of this policy is to inform interested parties about the various data processing activities carried out by this organization through the website that may involve their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
MORTUÑO GLOBAL SL, located at C/ CALATRAVA Nº 5 (41510 MAIRENA DEL ALCOR) SEVILLE, with NIF B90460866, contact telephone number, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USERS/VISITORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY’S WEBSITE
We will process the personal data provided for the following purposes:
1. To address requests, complaints, and incidents submitted through our contact channels integrated into the website.
2. To understand the behavior of the visitor within the website in order to detect potential cyberattacks on our website.
3. To comply with the legal obligations directly applicable to us that regulate our activity.
4. To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
5. If applicable, to send commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or newsletters related to our sector. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of sending you information by the organization.
6. If applicable, to manage your participation in contests and promotions organized by the organization. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of participating.
7. If applicable, to send satisfaction and/or quality surveys. Your refusal to grant us authorization will imply the impossibility of evaluating the service provided.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
USERS/VISITORS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY’S WEBSITE
1. In the consent you have provided us for processing your data for the indicated purposes. Refusing to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing your data for the mentioned purposes.
2. To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject cannot refuse the processing of personal data.
3. In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business, and reputation by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject cannot refuse the processing of personal data, but may exercise the rights recognized in the “rights” section of this policy if applicable.
WEBSITE PLUGINS AND TOOLS
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube platform with technology provided by Google. YouTube will only associate your browsing behavior with your personal profile if you are logged into your account. You can prevent this by logging out.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS AND CRITERIA
The personal data provided will be retained for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be properly blocked and, if necessary, made available to the competent Public Administrations and Authorities, Judges and Courts, or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, for the duration of the limitation periods for actions that may arise from the relationship with the customer and/or the legally established retention periods.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of data processing, the organization may disclose your data to the following recipients:
1. Judges and Courts.
2. State Security Forces and Corps.
3. Other competent public authorities, when the responsible party has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
4. If applicable, Data Processors who provide services to us.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organization does not make any International Data Transfers. If it becomes necessary to make international data transfers in the future, the level of protection in the destination country will be verified, and the required guarantees will be adopted in accordance with the regulations.
In order to involve you in our activities and keep you informed about our news, we inform you that MORTUÑO GLOBAL SL has created a profile on Social Media.
Below, we provide links to the privacy policies of the different Social Networks in which we have a presence, so you can access their privacy policies at any time and configure your profile to ensure your privacy:
Data subjects may request more information about the processing of their personal data at any time and, free of charge, exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection, request data portability (where technically feasible), or withdraw their consent, and, if applicable, not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To exercise these rights, you can use the forms provided by the organization or send a written request to the postal address or email address mentioned in the header. For the purpose of verifying your identity, you may be asked for your ID card or any other similar document, provided that this cannot be done by less intrusive means.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) through its website www.aepd.es.
In compliance with Article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE.”
The data subject guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and commits to inform the organization of any changes to the provided data through the channels indicated in section one of this policy. The data subject will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from non-compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides third-party data, they declare that they have the consent of the interested parties and undertake to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability arising from the failure to comply with this obligation.
MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact MORTUÑO GLOBAL SL using the forms provided by the organization or by sending a written request to the postal address or email address mentioned in the header.