In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website http://www.diegodelmorao.es owned by MORTUÑO GLOBAL SL, with registered office at C/ CALATRAVA No. 5 (41510 MAIRENA DEL ALCOR) SEVILLE, with VAT Number B90460866, registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, in Volume 6780, Folio 197, Section 1st, Sheet SE-123450, hereinafter, the OWNER.
You can contact the Owner by any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
Through this document, we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the use of the website and/or app of the Owner, as well as the services and contents associated with it. Such use implies the acquisition of the status of “user” and, with this status, a series of rights and obligations.
For the purposes described above, we inform you that it is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, sale conditions and read them carefully. We recommend:
- That you visit them every time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
- That you print or store a copy on your system.
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal in the terms established herein. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which they will likewise be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal, unlawful or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, pro-terrorism or human rights abuse nature.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his judgment, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
The Owner owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner, are expressly prohibited.
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example only, the Owner assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
- The violation of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the User’s or third parties’ computer system. The entity takes measures to protect the website against cyber-attacks. However, it cannot guarantee that unauthorized third-party access will not occur. Therefore, it is the User’s responsibility to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties could carry out.
- The damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and the damages caused to Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- The damages or harm derived from circumstances that occur due to chance or force majeure.
In the event that forums, the use of them or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the User who sends them, being the sole responsible for them. Consequently, the Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that http://www.diegodelmorao.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content nor assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if MORTUÑO GLOBAL SL had actual knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends is unlawful, or that it injures goods or rights of a third party liable for compensation, such data will be removed or the corresponding link will be disabled.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
The relationship between the Owner and the User shall be governed by the current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish consumer and user courts that are competent.
This website directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
The Owner has contracted for its website an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”). Such SSL certificate allows protecting all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as, from any of the contact forms of the website to the server, or the data entered for the subscription to newsletters, access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revision January 29, 2024